Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He Shou Wu

Haiz.. my hair situation after using Biolyn shampooo and serum did not improve at all (up to this point).

Dozens of hair were strewn all over the floor and at the bathroom sink after my shampooing.

Is this an indication that the shampoo and serum is not working? or is it not suitable for me? or its still too early to see results?

Read from a website that Biolyn shampoo cannot be used daily else one's scalp will become too dry.. u see thats something the pharmacist will not tell you.

Actually, the pharmacists at some stores (I do not want to mention the names here) knows nothing about hair loss. They would just want to promote their own products and earn a comission, I believe.

Today, I had a little time and went around the pharmacist looking for some oral health supplements to bolster health of the hair from inside.

I always have hestiation to try oral hair health supplements as one would NEVER know what are the side effects that these drugs or herbs might cause.

I was introduced He Shou Wu pills at the pharmacy today and was told of the great benefits that this pill has on hair growth. When I asked the promoter what are the side effects, that was when she answered she did not know and THINK that the he shou wu SHOULD have no side effects.

But like what I believe, every chemical or drug one eats has its side effects. Reading this article, I have second thoughts on He Shou Wu.

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.