Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hair Loss: my likely hair loss cure in a effective hair loss shampoo

These few days, I have been on Alpecin, a caffeine-based hair loss shampoo. The shampoo is quite amazing to date, as I shed fewer strands of hair while shampooing and when I wake up every morning. I am not sure whether this hair loss shampoo is sold in Singapore as I bought Alpecin shampoo in an European country.

I will however be monitoring the effects of Alpecin over a longer period of time, and I will share with readers on this blog regularly. One thing I am quite certain is that Alpecin may not be able to treat dandruff, which results in my scalp being itchy as the days go by.

Readers, please note that I will not be blogging on Singapore Hair Loss Support Blog on a daily basis, however the update will be regular. I encourage all of you to subscribe to my Facebook or Tweeter Group or RSS to obtain the Best of my sharing.

I look forward to you asking questions and I will be glad to share with you on anything related to hair loss, from my years of hair loss experience.

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.