Monday, August 23, 2010

Hair loss suffering stories

http://singaporehairlosssupport.blogspot.com/


Though hair loss is not really a deadly disease, the emotional trauma watching one’s good looks fading away as one’s hair falls and falls is immense!


Having had some free time today, I took out a photo just two years ago with me and my wife. Then I have already been suffering from some form of hair loss but the effects have not been fully borned out as of now.



I was very handsome with my crop of hair then. But now, I was reduced to a young man in my thirties with hair in the 40s! I now have a receding hairline and the balding is quite obvious. I do not know what is wrong with me. I have spent a fortune on hair loss products, hair loss treatments but none works for me. Days still pass everyday…with no reduction in fallen hair or hair loss!


I feel rueful and feel apologetic to my wife since my looks have faded. However, my wife continues to love me despites my fading looks due to hair loss. This is what true love is about.


Anyway life is impermanent. Everything will go and be reduced to ashes one day. We will too. But undeniably society places a very high premium on looks and status especially when one is young. Good looks are a bonus to one’s career, to take for example.


[Editor’s note: Well, Sir, I experienced what you went through. My wife also loves me despites my fading looks due to hair loss. We should not fall prey to hair loss. We should cherish whatever we still have: health and make the best of our life!]


Above story is contributed by a reader, if you would like to share your hair loss story and experiences, please email to me now. All details will be not be published unless otherwise specified

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.