Friday, May 15, 2009

Natura Vita Hair Loss Shampoos

Dear All,

I am back again after a long pause.

I regret to come back after so long but was held back by tons of work and commitment, and when I get home, off I go to bed liao..

Just want to update you my progress.

Well, my hair loss is getting worse and worse. Dozens of strands of hair were all over my bed and floor the moment I woke up these days. Initially I have thought it was due to my long hair so I had gone for a trim (the barber could not cut much hair, lesser hair cut each time I visit the barber… haiz) but my hair fall still continued.

The top of my hair is getting sparser and sparser. Just one month ago, I bought a shampoo called Natura Vita which was highly recommended by a salesman in Watson. The word ‘Guaranteed’ was even used. In the initial days of use, there was a slight reduction but after some time, it was back to normal!

I can tell you I have a number of shampoos with me now: all which are useless, disappointing to me and cost me my money! All those shampoos touted to work just fail me! Do I need to go use Minoxidil?

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.