Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Biolyn Scalp Defence Shampoos & Balancing Serum

TIRED of losing hundreds and hundreds of hair per day and using ineffective shampoos, today I bought a bottle of Biolyn Scalp Defence Shampoo which comes with a complimentary bottle of 35ml hair serum for $29.90!
Everytime, I buy a new shampoo yet again, I am full of hope and promise, tomorrow looks bright as I hope that the new shampoo I buy will really cure my hair loss.
But I was disappointed time after time, as I bought shampoos after shampoos every month so much so that I have a number of shampoos in my home now. Many shampoos have failed me. Of all the shampoos which I have bought, one which did not failed me was Stieprox shampoo as it is effective to rid one's scalp of its oilness and itchiness which may arise due to the formation of dandruff.

I have spent a bomb on shampoos. Hope that this highly touted Biolyn shampoo will not disappoint me further. I will update my progess using this shampoo here soon, so visit this site regularly. Thanks!

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.