Saturday, January 28, 2012

What Hair Loss Shampoo I am using to prevent or reduce my Hair Loss now?


My first post on this Hair Loss Diary will touch on the Hair Loss shampoo which I am using now to prevent or reduce my hair loss. I believe a Hair Loss shampoo or even a general shampoo is what every people including hair loss sufferers use on a daily basis, hence I find it fitting to start the first blog post touching on the hair loss shampoo which I am now using.

I am now using CLEAR anti-dandruff and anti hair loss shampoo which is a new product from CLEAR. I have seen and used a anti-dandruff shampoo and anti hair loss shampoo separately but not a shampoo which combines both. Having suffered from itchy and dandruff-prone scalp and suffering from hair loss, I think this is the hair loss which may work for me, hence I have bought this shampoo at $15.70 (which is considered quite expensive) from NTUC.
I have some consolation from the recommendation by some French authority endorsement on this shampoo but with all other hair loss shampoo, one needs to wait for some time to determine whether a hair loss shampoo works or not.
Do stay tuned to my blog to read my experiences of this hair loss shampoo.

Recommended:

Naturally regrow HairHair Growth Secrets

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.