Sunday, February 20, 2011

Singapore Hair Loss: hair loss update

Dear reader, if you have followed me, you would have known that I have been losing hair for 5 years now. This afternoon, I saw a hair loss booth set up at the bottom of a shopping centre near me from another hair loss treatment centre. I purposely went close to the booth, you know what, the promoters did not target me as a hair loss victim!

You may be surprised why when I have been lamenting on my hair loss journey since 5 years ago, I was still not being "spotted" by the hair loss centre promoters? True be told, my hair is definitely thinning but what I have been doing for these 5 years, after repeated failures with some hair loss centres, products and shampoos, is to devise my own DIY regime to combat my hair loss. To do that, I have been alternating the hair loss and ordinary shampoos used throughout these years and also alternating between some other hair loss products.

I am now the owner of about 7 to 8 hair loss shampoos, some of which do not work (or I should use "most"). What I am now using is Royal wind shampoo (trying it now) and stieprox (cure dandruff).

It is important for hair loss victims to know their own scalp conditions. For me, I know my oily scalp needs to be rid of the oil while at the same time, the scalp balance needs to be restored hence I am alternating between royal wind and stieprox shampoo.

On the other hand, exercise and nutrition is also important. Same goes with early sleep. I realise that my late night sleeps these days costs me a lot of fallen hairs!

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.