Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I never expect to get hair loss!

http://singaporehairlosssupport.blogspot.com/

I never ever expect that I would ever get hair loss! 
Ever since young, I am blessed with a thick crop of healthy hair. Hence it came as a rude shock to me to witness my hair getting thinner and thinner when I reach 20 something of age.

Do you know, I used to be discontented with the other facets of my appearance. Then when I have hair loss, I become worried for my hair instead.

I would like to share with all readers that the adage is true: "One will not cherish something unless he or she loses it".

I do not care or treasure my hair unless I start losing it. Lets all treasure all the things in life that we take for granted such as good parents, health and the finer things in life.

Life according to Buddhism is impermanent, soon we will be gone. Let us do not worry about our hair loss and instead spend our time chasing for our dreams instead!

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.