Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stop Hair Loss

I wake up every morning to find dozens and dozens of fallen hairs strewn all over the floor of my bedroom and pillow.

I know that I am suffering from hair loss but to have this large volume of hair fallen every morning, not to mention the unseen volume of hair fallen when I am outside as well as the numbers of hair accumulated at the bathroom sink per every shampooing, I think it will soon be time that I will become bald!

I have resorted to all sorts of treatments to stop hair loss but so far I have seen no improvement. A latest addition to my hair loss ritual arsenal is the Yohmo tonic which I have started applying last week, so far it may still be too early to witness results but I am really hoping that one day, I will say bye to hair loss...or to reduce the number of fallen hair daily.


Visit Singapore Hair Loss Support Group for more helpful reads NOW!

Disclaimer & CopyRight

SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IS A BLOG WHERE the views and opinions expressed in this blog and blog posts arise from the author's perspectives, encounters and experiences directly or indirectly. The author, SINGAPORE HAIR LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, shall not be liable for any damage caused to the reader arising from the use or purchase of information, products and services directly or indirectly featured or implied in this blog or email replies to readers. The author of this blog reserves the copyrights to all writing, photography and images in this blog. All rights reserved. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.